Alternative currency and balanced living system. Alternativna valuta i uravnoteženi životni sistem. Moneta alternativa e sistema di vita equilibrato.

Linija

Search

Home Forum
Dobrodošli, Guest
Korisničko ime Lozinka: Remember me

Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions
(1 pregledava) (1) gost
  • Stranica:

TEMA: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions

Re: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions prije 6 godine #2790

Alternative Conditional Agreement Offer

From the age of my life when I became capable of reasoning, until today, I've never consciously and voluntary signed renunciation of my Natural rights. On that basis, I, Aljoša from the Đurić family, am canceling via this Notice the validity of my signature on each eventual contract, agreement, arrangement and any other form or instrument by which the jurisdiction of the state organs and bodies over me could possibly be constructed through the denial of my basic human rights.

With this Notice I inform all governments, courts and other parties that on the planet Earth and throughout the Universe, pursuant to the Natural Law, I, Aljoša from the Đurić family, am a sovereign freeman. Under no one's domination, nor being dominant over anyone. Under no jurisdiction of any entity, nor having any jurisdiction over any entity. I'm categorically refusing to adopt the status of a fictional creation known as the PERSON. The sovereign authority of my living being derives from the accepted full responsibility for my own actions and from the universal respect for other people's intrinsic rights and freedoms. In accordance with the Universal Natural Law, if I did not cheat and damage as well as injure or kill anyone, then I have not committed any evil or crime. Therefore, as such I am not subject to any kind of punishment - including legitimate self-defense in all cases in which the peace I'm realizing and maintaining has been compromised.

The fact that upon his arrival into this world a neonate receives from the state bodies a Birth certificate as a form of welcome among the persons, is completely irrelevant to the truth that the birth of the child is first of all a natural process - out of which hence arises the undeniable fact that just as you cannot force the recipient to accept the fins he has not ordered, so equally undoubtedly you cannot modify through a piece of paper his original status or assign him arbitrarily any other status without his knowledge, full comprehending and conscious voluntary consent. Without, therefore, adult's personal signature (signature of a minor is not valid) confirming the full understanding of his free consent (supposedly given at the moment of birth), birth certificate is just a plain informative flyer about the date and the place from which neither anything is visible nor anything is agreed regarding jurisdiction, obligations, rights, property ownership and similar key issues. If extorted through blackmail or coercion, or if average worker definitely isn't able to comprehend it fully, if it contains incorrect definitions and false interpretations or unspecified ambiguous meanings, as well as if it does not fully reveals the consequences of consent - each and every document of citizenship and ensuing obligations is incapable of compromising validly the man's sovereignty despite containing his signature.

Since we're talking about the fictitious profile, you can search even throughout the entire Universe but you will never find an indisputable evidence that you are, for example, a Croat. Just consider the following: Depending on the place of birth, the very same child will be trained to playact the role of an American or a French, perhaps Cuban; chimpanzees in the jungle will teach him to make monkey of himself just like Tarzan.
The REPUBLIC OF CROATIA is within millions of various texts indicated both as a state and as a country, which is similar to the confusion between a PERSON and a man. Persons, although wrongly let me express so, "live in" and not "on" the state, while men do not live "in the" but "on" the country (English country = Croatian zemlja = English land). There's a drastic contrast between one situation where by the supreme authority freedom is legally taken from persons "in” the state, and other situation where by the supreme authority freedom is legitimately given to the men "on" the country (English country = Croatian zemlja = English land).

The modern-day slavery is voluntary servitude. Many of them I know have no awareness of the past and no ambitions for the future. Seeing the only freedom in a freedom of choice which master to serve to, they are frantically hooked to their job that every day alienates them more and more from themselves, generously granted them only because of their civilized obedient behavior. However, if instead of elections, we take life as selections, then each our act of selection is the act of self-election. It is indeed an indisputable fact that without its author there is no any author-ity. Considering on the one hand that the authors of the authority of "men" in power are they themselves, and bearing in mind that men can sometimes have wrong comprehensions, while zooming on the other hand, among others tax authorities, cities, counties, courts, police badges, state officials and other similar persons whose decisions and executing may fatefully affect the lives of ordinary mortals, I remind you in good faith, esteemed Zoran Milanović, as a man who as a person ZORAN MILANOVIĆ performs the function of the current PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA: "Close Encounters" between PERSONS of limited responsibility and sovereign men fully responsible for their actions are contrary to the Universal Natural Law.

Evidences are verified facts and not beliefs, prejudices, assumptions or guesses.

What is the conflict of interest is easily comprehensible from the following fact concerning the application of the Universal Natural Law and state jurisdiction. Men in a dispute with the STATE are assured in a guaranteed fair and impartial TRIAL, although everybody, both LAWYERS and WITNESSES as well as the JUDGE who tailor the justice work for the very same STATE from which, in this case, they receive salary. All data against the ACCUSED are provided from sources that are also on the payroll of the PLAINTIFF, i.e. the STATE. However, supported by the undeniable proof on the spot, any and every COURT PROCESS ends before it even starts if the ACCUSED during his identification claims that he lives "on" and not "in" (English country = Croatian zemlja = English land).

In my specific case, and I repeat, I am a free sovereign man, each jurisdiction over me and over my property which is not proven by undeniable facts, and thus established without my consent and against my will as an invalid mere assumption - I warn, would represent not only a deception but also intentional rape, maltreatment and deliberate infliction of psychophysical harm.

Along with the right to administer his own physical reality, i.e. to determine alone what is best for himself, from the right to life established by the Universal Natural Law emanates also the right of every sovereign freeman to use fairly adequate reasonable area of ​​​​arable land wherever on this planet.

Mister PRESIDENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, all the property that your party must give back to me and all inflicted damage that your party must indemnify to me within the given reasonable time limit of 90 days from today's date - of which you are already correctly informed by previous pages of this Notice, I, Aljoša from the Đurić family, offer to enclose in an alternative conditional agreement.

The conditional agreement is defined as a contract that becomes binding for two counterparties, the offeror and the acceptor, only after the fulfillment of all incorporated conditions. For instinctive human reasons, I am ready to forgive the largest part of the total debt owed to me by your party, in a way that I give up my proportional share of the overall SFRY social property in exchange for the utmost minimum - "all in one" contained within Agritouristic Farm Vivian as my definitive satisfaction.

The alternative offer that as a victim of illegitimate heavy crime of which your party is the author through the abuse of power and the overstep of authority - I propose as an eventual way how you can once and forever expiate yourself under very favorable conditions compared to the dimensions of the total physical and spiritual as well as material damage inflicted to me, is conditioned by the following non-negotiable items:

a)
19.000.000 Swiss francs;

b)
19.000 Troy ounces of pure gold;

c)
new automobile, camper, SUV, truck, combine, tractor of my choice;

d)
new sailing boat of my choice;

e)
telephone and mobile connections, high-speed Internet access;

f)
Under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Universal Natural Law, partly wooded and suitable for grazing, Agritouristic Farm Vivian is a piece of cultivable land of which I have an exclusive right to peaceful use. At least 1 square kilometer in size, the Agritouristic Farm Vivian is situated no more than 35 kilometers away from the so-called Pula. All structures and things on Agritouristic Farm Vivian are in my exclusive private ownership. Although, just in case, optionally connected to conventional networks, by the application of appropriate quality technologies like solar systems and wells, the farm is self-sufficient in terms of both energy and water supply. The farm includes quality fully furnished restaurant with seating capacity for 150 guests, a multi-purpose hall with a stage, family house (basement, ground floor, two floors and attic), 20 tourist apartments plus 20 tents in a camping area. The farm also consist of the garage, a well-equipped workspace for repairs, storehouse, other necessary supporting facilities and facilities for keeping domestic animals such as horses, cows, pigs, chickens etc. Within the farm there are also a quality drainage system for watering animals and automatic irrigation system. Appropriate unlisted essential quality agricultural and other machinery, connectors, various equipment and tools, initial quantity of GMO-free seeds and livestock and poultry - included.

With this Notice, Mister PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, your party is correctly informed that your deadline for the eventual acceptance of this reasonable and fair offer expires after 45 days from today's date. I emphasize that a potential "yes” from your side implies the honorable promise of delivery of items 'a' and 'b' within 45 days from today; the honorable promise of delivery of items 'c',’d’, 'e', 'f' within 18 months also from today; and the honorable promise of reimbursement in the amount of 100 Troy ounces of pure gold for every day of delay.

(to be continued)

Re: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions prije 6 godine #2794

________ END OF NOTICE ________

As long as there is a lack of mutual agreement between two sides, each man is governed and/or represented illegitimately. Inside the dimension of state laws, everyone is obliged to have his legal name. As a man who lives outside the system, I have neither name nor surname, but simply am who I am. According to the Universal Natural Law, the recipient of this Notice is fully responsible for his reactions. Ignorance of this Notice in no case and under no circumstances can be considered as a valid excuse and justification, moreover it undoubtedly represents a move not in good faith.

Concretely, crystal clear and unambiguous, without frivolity, without malice and bad intentions, without anger, sincerely, honorably and honestly, in accordance with the Universal Natural Law, equally respecting the fundamental rights of all men and without endangering anyone's freedom, without disturbing the peace, of sound mind and fully conscious:

On Free Planet Earth, 05 October 2013

I Am Me, A Man Sovereign And Free
Aljoša from the Đurić family
All Natural Rights Reserved, Without Prejudice

PS: On the traffic lights of the circumstances, the light never turns green. Engine counts hundreds of thousands of operating hours, but I am in the neutral gear all the time. What a waste of fuel. Already a bit gray, desirous to catch up on everything I missed only because one light bulb burned-out, on my 46th birthday I finally put the car into first gear. With this Notice, Mister PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, you are correctly informed: Whether it be the delivery in due time off everything your party, explained and proved in detail here, owes me, whether it be the delivery in due time off items from the alternative conditional agreement offer, I don't have any more time to waste on passive waiting. Wherever I stand, from now on I begin to live every minute of my life in all its fullness. Therefore, unless in the meantime we agree otherwise, I will live on the place of delivery, under the so-called Golden Gate on the so-called Portarata Square in Pula, Croatia, exactly in the time which you can email me at aljosa[at]cromalternativemoney.org where I am always contactable.

(to be continued)

Re: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions prije 6 godine #2795

Annex 1: Request To The Government Of The Republic Of Croatia For Receiving Information (01 December 2011)

1) On the geographical area of Croatia, does anyone or anything have the right to claim the right over the life of any man (please bear in mind that question is strictly related to the living man of flesh and blood, and not to physical person)?

In the name of Government of the Republic Croatia, President Jadranka Kosor replies: Response to the question can not be considered information; request of Crom Alternative Exchange Association to exercise the right of access to information is rejected.

2) What gives Parliament jurisdiction over once conceived and, later, over the newborn child?

Namely, unless born or still unborn child is a slave, no other entity cannot impose its will on him/her in any other way than by coercion - is this correct?

In the name of Government of the Republic Croatia, President Jadranka Kosor replies: Response to the question can not be considered information; request of Crom Alternative Exchange Association to exercise the right of access to information is rejected.

3) A child is born, but nowhere officially registered. Two days later, in the middle of the night, in passing, it is abandoned by the parents in front of one tavern. The child's parents disappeared, they never appeared again. Parent's citizenship status is unknown. What is the status of the newborn child when it comes to citizenship, and what are its rights in that sense once it reaches 18 years of age?

4) How Parliament acquires jurisdiction over a foreigner who stepped on the geographical area of Croatia, regardless of whether foreigner is a sovereign, citizen or subject?

In fact, in certain cases all Parliaments’ decision only apparently represents legal authority because someone's previous voluntary consent is firstly required. If foreigner has not freely and voluntarily consented to that Parliament’s decisions, it means either his consent is just assumed or they are imposed by force. Which one of these two possibilities is correct, if any?

5) In addition to those of the Croatian Parliament, are there any foreign jurisdictions on the geographical area of Croatia? For example, foreign military bases and embassies.

6) According to the Law on Croatian Citizenship, person is considered to be a Croatian citizen in the case this status has been acquired in conformity with acts valid from the date of entry into force of that law. Is it possible for any variation of a legal fiction - i.e. person - like for example company or similar, to become a Croatian citizen? Furthermore, do airplanes and for example trains, cars, businesses or the like, have a Croatian nationality?

7) An officer of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia has received a request for issuance of identity card, with Birth certificate of, for example, Mirko Mirkovic adduced. After a while, Croatian Interior Ministry issued an ID card with the name MIRKO MIRKOVIC printed on it in all capital letters. Will the device for detecting forgeries start blinking and howling because an attempt to counterfeit someone's identity is discovered? Who is a Croatian citizen - Mirko Mirkovic, MIRKO MIRKOVIC, both or neither one?

8) Is it obligatory to be a member of society on the geographical area of Croatia?

Let's take for example someone who, in the middle of the world financial crisis, on the basis of results achieved since the establishment of the Croatian state until today, thinks that mentioned community is completely corrupted. Is it possible for him by not hurting anyone and do anything threatening to anyone to be legally free, to hunt and fish, live in peace within nature and be exempted from being subjected to Croatian laws because he refuse to accept them?

9) How can Croatian citizen become sovereign?

Sovereign in sense of not being citizen of any state and exercising God and nature given rights. Absence of these possibility would in fact mean that all those who want but can't achieve such status are nothing else than ordinary slaves - is this correct? To be sovereign means that someone doesn't have to be a citizen of any country, for the simple reason that he or she was created by nature, not by the state - this applies especially to case of the Republic of Croatia which exists as such only recently. It would also mean that the legal fiction such as the Parliament took it upon itself to give itself the power to a higher authority than the nature, through which by fraud or by force it impose its will to all those who do not consent to be controlled - is this correct? As the absence of these possibilitiy could not be interpreted any other way than the one in which we are all slaves owned by someone or something - if so, the question is repeated - how can Croatian citizen become sovereign?

10) Is the Croatian citizen the one who lives far away from civilization in mountains on the Croatian geographical area, and whose birth was never officially registered anywhere? If the answer is negative, what is his status?

11) It is a very surprising fact that so many people do not understand what money is, nor do they understand how money works. Is there any law from which is clearly and precisely visible that HRK - the Croatian monetary unit - is not just a worthless piece of paper but for example gram of gold, gram of silver, kilogram of wheat or some other quantity of any other material value?

12) Like all other countries on this planet, Republic of Croatia is also in these difficult times literally devoured by the public debt. In financial statement of the Croatian central bank for 2009, banknotes and coins in circulation are classified under liabilities. This type of liability is in fact unique type of obligation in the world for which is not specified a time limit in which to meet. In the Law on Croatian National Bank there is a part called "The introduction of the euro as the official currency", so it is clearly visible that euro as a national currency will soon arrive in Croatia. However, this automatically means that the day of introduction of euro as a legal currency in Croatia, for all those who at that time are in possession of HRK and refuse (which is their inviolable right) to accept repayment of original debt with some kind of substitute payment medium - will represent the day of expiration of time limit for Croatian central bank to pay all of its obligations towards them.

In order to repay as a borrower the amount of 100 kuna of the national public debt, Croatian citizen either must sell part of his property, or must do some work. One day prior to introduction of the euro currency in Croatia, he came to the Croatian central bank to pay a part of public debt with 100 HRK earned by hard work on canal excavation. A day later, when he appears in the Croatian central bank with 100 kuna, that is to say with the certificate of their obligation towards him, he will walk out of the bank richer for that what is a material guarantee that stands behind that piece of paper on which a 100 digit is printed.

What will, clearly and precisely, that average Croatian citizen receive from the hands of the Croatian central bank officer and with it bring happiness and prosperity to his family? Silver, bronze, gold, wheat, something similar or a big disappointment in the form of zero?

Instead of being paid for the original one, the average Croatian citizen could eventually accept some kind of the new obligation of the Croatian National Bank towards him. Besides the fact that 100 euro paper banknote is 10.000 cents, and that 10.000 cents is 100 euro, what else is 100 euro - clearly, exactly and precisely determined and guaranteed by the law - in gold, silver, peppers or any other material values?

13) In the Republic of Croatia is in use the banking system known as "fractional reserve banking" - is this correct? If this is not true, which system is in use?

14) What is the required fractional reserve being used today?

15) What can be understood by studying mentioned system is that banks must hold in reserve only fraction required by law. For example, if it's regulated that required fractional reserve is 10%, then bank on the basis of every HRK that keeps in reserve can lend to someone 9 kuna. Is this true? If not, then under which rules banks are lending money?

16) Banks keep that reserve in the form of deposit at the Croatian central bank. Is this correct? If not, where do the banks hold their reserves?

17) This means that if a deposit of 100 HRK has been made, bank can hold 10 HRK as a reserve and lend out 90 HRK to someone. Is this correct? If not, what is the amount that the bank can lend to someone?

18) Is it true that through the system in question, bank can both keep in reserve all 100 kunas and lend 900 kunas out to someone?

19) Through the practice of fractional reserve lending banks are allowed to create mentioned 900 HRK that they can lend in above question as a simple accounting entry. Is this correct? If that's not true, then from whence derives the amount of 900 HRK? Furthermore, is it real HRK or the device for detecting forgeries will start blinking and howling because an attempt to counterfeit official national currency is discovered?

20) If money is created in described manner, then it can be freely said that the largest part, or maybe even the total amount of currency in circulation is created out of nothing other than the simple pen stroke on the paper or mouse action over computer screen. Is this correct?

21) If the above understanding of how the banking system works is correct, then the largest part, or maybe even the total amount of currency in circulation is created as an interest-bearing debt that must be repaid to banks. But if banks create only the principal, from whence comes money with which interests must be paid?

22) If it's true that with the repayment of the loan, the money that has been created through it is destroyed, then this means that banks must constantly continue to lend money because otherwise disappearance of the money supply would occur. Is this correct?

23) The more loans banks give to others; the overall amount of money in circulation becomes greater, and thus inflation. Is this correct?

24) If banks stop lending money to others, it means that the amount of money in circulation decreases, and therefore deflation occurs. Is this correct?

25) Government does not create money, government borrows money. Government has to pay interest on borrowed money. Is this true?

26) Taxation is a source of government revenue. What percentage of collected taxes goes for paying debts and interests on money borrowed by the government?

27) The government borrows more and more interest-bearing money to repay interest on already existing debts. Is this true? If not, then in which way interest is being paid?

28) If through the aforementioned two questions understanding of how the system works is correct, then this means there is no way the government can pay back both principal and interest. Moreover, if the purpose of taxation is repaying of mentioned debts, then taxes for people who live in Croatia represent nothing else than one form of slavery. Isn't this correct?

(to be continued)

Re: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions prije 6 godine #2796

Annex 2: Request To Croatian Ministry Of Interior For Urgent Determination Of Facts Concerning The Issue Of Central Bank, National Currency And Parliamentary Jurisdiction (23 January 2013)

1)
The unsustainable and unjust way in which global monetary system functions is now clearly displayed in front of our noses. Mainly due to the mathematics for the first class of elementary school, the masquerade has inevitably reached its final stage. We have arrived at a point of daily market interventions of central banks in incredible amounts, which finally revealed the real purpose of the existence of these institutions: Suppression of the free market. Central banks control the market value of overall work, market value of all workers, market value of all products and market value of all services. Through absolute control of both all markets and all production capacities, by supplying some of the participants in the economic process with infinite amounts of money - and others not, the central banks arbitrarily determine the winners and the losers according to their own interests. The confidentiality of central banks operations is now desperately propagated on a global scale as something completely acceptable and natural. To my comprehension, seigniorage gain is the greatest power which all people on this planet are enslaved to. In other words, the endless creation of money out of nothing means absolute power, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The tragicomic spectacle is so obvious that the common people are more and more frequently advised on the Internet to solve all their life's problems and relocate to luxury and abundance inaccessible until this morning, simply by procuring a super cheap magical money printer with which they can create trillions out of thin air in just a few minutes, in exactly the same way as central banks do it.

The national currency "kuna" (HRK) is not a personal free choice, but imposed monopoly. Philosophizing never ends on whether this monopoly violates the fundamental constitutional provisions. Since it is forbidden to receive anything other as a means of payment, in order to survive everyone is forced both to work and to pay taxes for "kuna" as well as to suffer the decline of its purchasing power, thus everyone is subjected to abuse, too.

While for some men a certain thing has the immeasurable value, for other people the very same thing at the same time has no value at all. Being obviously only a matter of individual perception, value is also something about what is possible to philosophize endlessly. I find useless to prattle about what the dominant perception in an unfree society is proportional to.

Police, court or prison is the most probable destiny of anyone who inside the supermarket tries to pay the overfull consumer basket with a simple piece of paper on which right in front of the saleswoman he wrote the number 1000.

At the moment of the creation of 1000 HRK banknote by the CROATIAN CENTRAL BANK, that is, before it enters into circulation and begins to move around as the so-called "value" of 1000, what in the material terms of any kind - for example gold, pears, silver, plums, electric energy, bananas, petrol - exactly and precisely defined by the law, represents the difference of 999.70 between the number 1000 printed on the front side of the banknote and let's say insignificant 0,30 cost of its production?

On behalf of the MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, Head of service Miroslav Puž urgently determine the facts concerning the issue of the central bank, national currency and parliamentary jurisdiction: We inform you that providing answers to asked questions is not within the competence of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia.

2)
Croatian public debt has soared to stratospheric heights. Not only the REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, the whole world is up to its neck in debt. To whom is all this debt owed? That's a real mystery. As far as I can understand, the causes of not only over-indebtedness but also of the very existence of public debt may reside in something completely different instead of mass-publicized interpretations.

The term "eternal debt slavery" which we encounter more and more often, in my understanding, is based on the banking practice meticulously hidden from the eyes of the population: A loan of 10 currency units of principal plus 5 additional currency units of interest, together totaling 15, cannot be paid back in any way if only 10 units of principal are in circulation, while the 5 units representing the interest have never been printed into existence.

If during the entry of Croatian kuna into circulation interests also appear, then instead of being issued into circulation, currency is rather loaned into circulation. Since only owner has a right to lend something to someone, loaning of currency into circulation would mean that the Croatian people borrow their own money from some third party. This would be completely opposed to the belief of the citizens of this state that they are the owners of the kunas they hold in their valets, while in reality they are the debtors indebted for the very same kunas.

So, Croatian currency kuna is either issued into circulation without interest, or is being loaned into circulation as interest-bearing?

On behalf of the MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA, Head of service Miroslav Puž urgently determine the facts concerning the issue of the central bank, national currency and parliamentary jurisdiction: We inform you that providing answers to asked questions is not within the competence of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia.

3)
The way I comprehend it, the company is faking its financial statement if it puts something that costs nothing on the passive side of the balance sheet. To my comprehension, falsification of financial report is a criminal act.
As far as I can understand, in the financial statement of the CROATIAN CENTRAL BANK under liabilities is, instead of the insignificant cost of production of all the money in circulation, added its total nominal value.
Maybe I'm wrong, but he who asks is a fool only for a few minutes, while he who does not ask remains a fool forever. If the above is true, is this not an organized crime or eventually even a legalized crime?

4)
All citizens are obligated to obey the Laws of the State. In order to fall under the jurisdiction of State Law, citizens, however, first need to be PERSONS.

Article 20 of the Universal Declaration of the United Nations on Human Rights states that everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association, and that no one may be compelled to belong to an association.

This undoubtedly means that no one can be compelled to belong to the REPUBLIC OF CROATIA or to any other state. Consequently, a free man is a sovereign living being of flesh and blood that in no way can forcibly become subject to State Laws.

Assumptions:

Just what really are the State Laws anyway? The Laws of the State regulate all social relations. However, State Laws are not the Law, but Written Rules. If Natural Laws are called the "Law", including Chemical and Physical Laws, then the Rules of the State are complete opposite to the "Law". This understanding is based on more than solid foundation, expressed through the comparison of the characteristics:

Natural Laws are not manmade. The Rules of the State are a product of human hands instead. Depending on the desires and circumstances, State Rules are modified or deleted with a single stroke of a pen or eraser - this is not the case with Natural Laws. Since they generally depend on the evaluation of only one PERSON, State Rules are not applied equally to all people by the Courts - sometimes are stricter, sometimes softer, and sometimes they are not implemented at all because of immunity, high social position or richness. We are all equally subject to Natural Laws, without any need for the existence of any judicial institution or something similar. While on the one hand the disrespect of the Rules of the State is regularly punished, in the case of the Natural Laws the punishment even does not exist for the simple reason that it is impossible to violate them.

The way I comprehend the State Rules is that calling them Laws is just the same as putting the terrorists and and anti-terrorism units in the same basket. Certainly, philosophizing about that can last even until the Judgment Day, without any concrete results.

One thing however remains indisputable: Laws can create FICTIONS, but FICTIONS cannot create Laws. Parliament is a POLITICAL-LEGAL FICTION. In other words, fantasy, imagination, a mere concept. A name assigned to anomalous group of men we call the "Government". Individuals who run this system are real and not unreal. Each of them can be accurately identified by a unique DNA fingerprint. An attempt to take Parliament’s DNA fingerprint would however represent useless waste of time, since Parliament is a fabrication from the dimensions of fairy tales.

The Laws of the State are the Code of Behavior within a society. Society is defined as a group of associated similar-minded people who all together determine their common goals and work towards achieving them. The primary characteristics of a society are that society has a name, it has a program that allows men to determine whether they think the same way as other people or not, and last, but not the least, society includes "membership”.

In essence, State Laws are not so different at all from the policies of a company or association. The policy of a company applies, however, only to its employees. In this sense, wouldn’t it be a criminal act to force an electrician to abide by the rules of the police association or a journalists to abide by the rules of vegetarian association?

Becoming a citizen of any state means only one thing: Voluntarily enter into the contract with the State.
Courts function as an arbitration mechanism. Everything is ok with the court services if the court arbitration is based on the voluntary consent of both parties. The situation, however, changes dramatically if the "voluntary" consent was obtained by fraud, deception or intimidation. State Laws are a set of Written Rules applicable only to those individuals who have previously entered into a contract with the state, and thus have voluntarily agreed to be governed by the Rules of the State - contemporaneously renouncing of autonomous administrations over themselves.
Free and sovereign men have the inalienable right to refuse to enter into any kind of contract with any state.

In my understanding, to live governed by State Rules forcibly or through fraud and deception - means for a man, among other things, to be dependent, numbered, indoctrinated, stalked, spied, inspected, estimated, maltreated, restricted, banned, commanded, measured, judged, taxed, adjusted, censored, licensed, inscribed, stripped, deprived, indebted, deported, reformed, punished, instructed, imprisoned, trained, schooled, sold, bought, exploited, abused, disarmed, sacrificed, suppressed, ridiculed, mocked, disgraced, depreciated...

Although we are all supposedly equal in the eyes of the Law, it is the knowledge that separates the rulers from their subordinates. If we are all equal, then why can't we all choose to have diplomatic or sovereign status?

From my understanding, the State owns the PERSONS which it creates upon the birth of men, as evidenced by Birth certificates. The State, however, owns these paper instruments and not living beings of flesh and blood. Men, unfortunately, are not aware of the fact that they can fall under Parliamentary Jurisdiction simply responding to the legal titles such as "Mister" or "Misses".

It is an undeniable affirmation that we cannot give to others what we ourselves do not possess. We cannot give to anyone any kind of power or authority that we ourselves don't have. Membership in the state is valid only if it was asked for solely by the free will of the individual who submitted the request personally. Membership in the state must necessarily include the option of termination of membership, without penalty, if an individual realizes that the society is moving in a direction with which he disagrees.

One thing is for sure: From now on, until the state demonstrate in a transparent and easily comprehensible way the basis of its claims to some sort of authority, the state as a fictional creation can no longer arbitrarily apply its own rules to people. To my understanding, the principle of functioning of the state is identical to the scene in which a muscular guy brandishing big baseball bat convinces kids that he has the right to abuse them. The natural arrival of man into this world, however, implies his free existence. In my understanding, those who disturb that freedom of man without man's consent are nothing more than common criminals who justify their crimes by preaching that since children do not spread immediately their wings and fly to a magical island where they can enjoy their personal freedom as much as they want, all boys and girls when born are considered to have voluntarily accepted to humbly serve and obey the state.

Conclusion:

It is exactly with the help of the law that those cunning few parasites have always enjoyed the luxury by exploiting naive majority. Really too much time has passed that a mentally healthy man does not begin to wonder if the laws are either really so catastrophically disastrous or have they perfectly fulfill their functions ever since the ancient times up until today.

If the purpose of laws was really equality and justice instead of injustice and inequality, the truth would have been the most sovereign thing in the state. The truth is independent of the decisions of commissions, committees, delegations and councils. The truth is independent of the court judgments. The truth depends solely on the facts. By coincidences game, the truth is too often impossible to discover in this modern information era shaken by scandals one after another.

Although we have never agreed in advance to respect them - or at least so it seems, we are punished if we do not obey the Rules of the State.

As a public institution that serves exactly this purposes, CROM ALTERNATIVE EXCHANGE ASSOCIATION obliges you through this Request to provide the recorded informative evidences that proves where, when and how We, the People, accept to become subject to State Rules.

Without these recorded informative evidences, We, the People, are all slaves, i.e. state-owned property, which is a pure fascism that owns everything and everyone. The law in this case would represent nothing else than a brute force.

Re: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions prije 5 godine, 11 mjeseci #2881

Re: Freeman's Notice To Worldwide Governments And Institutions prije 5 godine, 1 mjesec #2967

Zadnje ažurirano: prije 5 godine, 1 mjesec od administrator.
  • Stranica:
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.64 sekundi