Alternative currency and balanced living system. Alternativna valuta i uravnoteženi životni sistem. Moneta alternativa e sistema di vita equilibrato.

Linija

Search

Home Forum
Dobrodošli, Guest
Korisničko ime Lozinka: Remember me

Explanation: What Is The Real Meaning Of Life
(1 pregledava) (1) gost
  • Stranica:

TEMA: Explanation: What Is The Real Meaning Of Life

Explanation: What Is The Real Meaning Of Life prije 8 godine, 10 mjeseci #968

• tuper
  • Expert Boarder
  • 
What is the real meaning of life?

Actually, the only purpose of human existence is a scheme to make the few really super-rich richer, even if they are already owners of all the money in the world. What we are doing today brain is that we are spending our lifetime to produce crap that no one really needs - more than we have ever spent before, and it does not work. What we are doing today brain is that we are spending our lifetime to consume crap that no one really needs - more than we have ever spent before, and it does not work. What has ruined your day today brain is the perception of value: value underpins the entire holy thing, value is a perception and it's completely subjective. The dirty little secret is that in our modern times, no currency has any kind of value.

Commonly accepted meaning of life - "life is just a slow dying for money", is obviously nothing else but a simple tactic designed by the banskters to serve bankers; monetary system which favors the bankers at the expense of everybody else. Our world cannot exist without printing infinite amounts of debt-money. This is not sustainable. In that game, unelected and unaccountable private banksters - the central planners of everything and anything, are doing God's work by deciding of life and death.

If you are a normal person, then you should care more about who creates money, how money is created and in what quantities; and care less about space invaders plotting to kill us all...

Who am I, where I am, and what am I doing there? Why are we here and what is all about? What is the true meaning of life? Is human life just a dream from which we never really awake, or we are capable to see beyond these ideas and feelings?

I have only one life to live; and to live free on the Free Planet is the only reason I stay on here.

Now here's one interesting point of view, the meaning of life explained in 13 minutes:

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, but debt is the money of slaves.

Re: Explanation: What Is The Real Meaning Of Life prije 5 godine, 5 mjeseci #2843

• Stranica:
Vrijeme kreiranja stranice: 0.13 sekundi