Alternative currency and balanced living system. Alternativna valuta i uravnoteženi životni sistem. Moneta alternativa e sistema di vita equilibrato.

Linija

Search

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Back To The Future

Back To The Future 9 years, 6 months ago #1996

• teknik
  • Platinum Boarder

Back To The Future

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly.
One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
A new idea must not be judged by its immediate results.

Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels.
All peoples everywhere should have free energy sources.

That electrical energy can be economically transmitted without wires to any terrestrial distance, I have unmistakably established in numerous observations, experiments and measurements, qualitative and quantitative.
These have demonstrated that is practicable to distribute power from a central plant in unlimited amounts, with a loss not exceeding a small fraction of one per cent, in the transmission, even to the greatest distance, twelve thousand miles — to the opposite end of the globe.

Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla was not in this for the money.
He wanted to give the world free energy.
If we are to implement free energy in the tradition of Nikola Tesla, then we need to replicate not only his science but his humanity.

Sterling D. Allan

I have no doubt that we will be successful in harnessing the sun's energy...
If sunbeams were weapons of war, we would have had solar energy centuries ago.

Sir George Porter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds