Alternative currency and balanced living system. Alternativna valuta i uravnoteženi životni sistem. Moneta alternativa e sistema di vita equilibrato.

Linija

Search

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Man Pays Off Bank Loan In Full With 'SOVRO' Payment Instrument
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Man Pays Off Bank Loan In Full With 'SOVRO' Payment Instrument

Man Pays Off Bank Loan In Full With 'SOVRO' Payment Instrument 4 years, 4 months ago #3009

XXXXX XXXX
Ulica XXXXXXX X
52100 Pula
Croatia

PERSON: OTP BANK CROATIA
(OTP BANKA HRVATSKA DIONIČKO DRUŠTVO)
PIN (OIB): 52508873833

Domovinskog rata 3
23000 Zadar
Croatia

SUBJECT: Payment in Full of Loan No. XXXXXXXXXXXX XX

Dear Respected One,
the consequences of the current financial-economic crisis that has been devastating the whole globe since 2007 have not eluded even me, as is obvious from our interpersonal relationships. I have to admit that I am quite confused by the fact that more and more people, of whom a large number of experts, including Nobel laureates, are claiming that it is not a crisis taking place at all, but the biggest theft in the history of mankind. Either way, times are more than hard, in which central banks around the world are the only ones authorised to issue the so-called "legal tender". Legal tender, which at the moment of issuance – it would seem – except for the nominal amount printed on its face, it does not even have any intrinsic value, nor does it have any material backing. Strange times indeed, taking into account the data from relevant sources, that 97 % of what globally circulates as a supposed "money" – simultaneously with the aforementioned "legal tender" – is mysteriously not even issued by the central banks, nor it exist in the form of coins or banknotes.

To my comprehension, contract is basically a very simple thing: on one side, there is the signature of the offerer and on the other the signature of the acceptor. To my comprehension, any contract is null and void if it wasn’t concluded with voluntary and conscious assent, if the offer was not fully clarified or if it contained hidden factors, and if it did not contain the values both counterparties are putting on the bargaining table.
To my comprehension, the truth, as a valid claim of reality, is sovereign in business. Imputation of lies and deception in order to procure self-gain or gain for a third party, to generate loss for someone or to expose him to the risk of loss – it is something that in my comprehension makes any business contract null and void. To my comprehension, not one business contract is valid, unless the two participating parties haven’t reciprocally exchanged something of equal value while doing business together.

To my comprehension, fictions are not capable of thought, claim, making contracts or signing them. In case there's a valid legitimate claim of some sort of loan of something to someone, then in my comprehension, that "something" in the first place has to truly be "something" and not "nothing". In the contrary, not only that such a loan never even took place, but such a claim, i.e., contract would represent a pure crime. In other words, just like zero is always zero, regardless if multiplied with a thousand or a hundred trillion, in the same way money without any intrinsic value and material backing is always a worthless zero too, no matter how large a number printed on its face is.

Dear PERSON 'OTP BANK CROATIA (OTP BANKA HRVATSKA DIONIČKO DRUŠTVO) - OIB (PIN): 52508873833',
if Loan No. XXXXXXXXXXXX XX represents a valid and legitimate contract that bonds me to you as a debtor, than I, XXXXX XXXX, on the date of delivery of this Document sent by registered mail No. XXXXXXXXXXXXX, am paying the cited debt of 809.027,36 HRK in full with "SOVRO – Sovereign Payment Instrument" (attached to this letter in the presence of witness XXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXXX X Street, Pula, born XX/XX/1979 in Pula), whose unique identification number is SVR-AAA-00003 and whose worth is 809.027,36 Croatian Kunas.
Accordingly, I request the account balance/loan position immediately be adapted to the new factual state.

Any further contact with me in regards with this case will be considered as made under oath of office and full personal responsibility (material, financial, criminal responsibility and penalty of perjury included).
Given the fact that any kind of valid and legitimate contract can mutually bond exclusively only the counterparties that have made it, I also hereby inform you that I will consider as an attempt of fraud any eventual future document that is referring to this case - if sent to me without your handwritten signature on it, or in case such a document is sent to me by a third party without certificate which as irrefutable evidence proves that you have authorised them with your handwritten signature to operate on your behalf. Any such document will be returned to sender and appropriate countermeasures will be taken.

Sincerely and in good faith,
all Natural rights reserved.

Pula, 24 february 2015
Signature: XXXXX XXXX

- Click here to view the original scanned documents -

Re: Man Pays Off Bank Loan In Full With 'SOVRO' Payment Instrument 4 years, 4 months ago #3010

XXXXX XXXX
Ulica XXXXXXX X
51410 Opatija
Croatia

PERSON: ERSTE BANK CROATIA
(ERSTE&STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANKA DIONIČKO DRUŠTVO)
PIN (OIB): 23057039320

Jadranski trg 3A
51000 Rijeka
Croatia

SUBJECT: Payment in Full of Loans No. XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Respected One,
the consequences of the current financial-economic crisis that has been devastating the whole globe since 2007 have not eluded even me, as is obvious from our interpersonal relationships. I have to admit that I am quite confused by the fact that more and more people, of whom a large number of experts, including Nobel laureates, are claiming that it is not a crisis taking place at all, but the biggest theft in the history of mankind. Either way, times are more than hard, in which central banks around the world are the only ones authorised to issue the so-called "legal tender". Legal tender, which at the moment of issuance – it would seem – except for the nominal amount printed on its face, it does not even have any intrinsic value, nor does it have any material backing. Strange times indeed, taking into account the data from relevant sources, that 97 % of what globally circulates as a supposed "money" – simultaneously with the aforementioned "legal tender" – is mysteriously not even issued by the central banks, nor it exist in the form of coins or banknotes.

To my comprehension, contract is basically a very simple thing: on one side, there is the signature of the offerer and on the other the signature of the acceptor. To my comprehension, any contract is null and void if it wasn’t concluded with voluntary and conscious assent, if the offer was not fully clarified or if it contained hidden factors, and if it did not contain the values both counterparties are putting on the bargaining table.
To my comprehension, the truth, as a valid claim of reality, is sovereign in business. Imputation of lies and deception in order to procure self-gain or gain for a third party, to generate loss for someone or to expose him to the risk of loss – it is something that in my comprehension makes any business contract null and void. To my comprehension, not one business contract is valid, unless the two participating parties haven’t reciprocally exchanged something of equal value while doing business together.

To my comprehension, fictions are not capable of thought, claim, making contracts or signing them. In case there's a valid legitimate claim of some sort of loan of something to someone, then in my comprehension, that "something" in the first place has to truly be "something" and not "nothing". In the contrary, not only that such a loan never even took place, but such a claim, i.e., contract would represent a pure crime. In other words, just like zero is always zero, regardless if multiplied with a thousand or a hundred trillion, in the same way money without any intrinsic value and material backing is always a worthless zero too, no matter how large a number printed on its face is.

Dear PERSON 'ERSTE BANK CROATIA (ERSTE&STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANKA DIONIČKO DRUŠTVO) - OIB (PIN): 23057039320',
if Loans No. XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX represents a valid and legitimate contract that bonds me to you as a debtor, than I, XXXXX XXXX, on the date of delivery of this Document sent by registered mail No. XXXXXXXXXXXXX, am paying the cited debt of 12.588,56 HRK in full with "SOVRO – Sovereign Payment Instrument" (attached to this letter in the presence of witness XXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXXX X Street, Rijeka, born XX/XX/1989 in Rijeka), whose unique identification number is SVR-AAA-00004 and whose worth is 12.588,56 Croatian Kunas.
Accordingly, I request the account balance/loan position immediately be adapted to the new factual state.

Any further contact with me in regards with this case will be considered as made under oath of office and full personal responsibility (material, financial, criminal responsibility and penalty of perjury included).
Given the fact that any kind of valid and legitimate contract can mutually bond exclusively only the counterparties that have made it, I also hereby inform you that I will consider as an attempt of fraud any eventual future document that is referring to this case - if sent to me without your handwritten signature on it, or in case such a document is sent to me by a third party without certificate which as irrefutable evidence proves that you have authorised them with your handwritten signature to operate on your behalf. Any such document will be returned to sender and appropriate countermeasures will be taken.

Sincerely and in good faith,
all Natural rights reserved.

Opatija, 25 february 2015
Signature: XXXXX XXXX

- Click here to view the original scanned documents -
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds