Alternative currency and balanced living system. Alternativna valuta i uravnoteženi životni sistem. Moneta alternativa e sistema di vita equilibrato.

Linija

Search

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

First International Social Transformation Conference
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First International Social Transformation Conference

First International Social Transformation Conference 6 years, 6 months ago #2411

'Energy Currency - First International Social Transformation Conference' which will be held in Split from 10 to 12 July on the theme of monetary reform and alternative currency, is an event in which Crom Alternative Exchange Association - organization that manages functioning of worth appraisal and exchange system 'Crom Alternative Currency System', has been invited to participate.

Energy Currency - First International Social Transformation Conference
The topic has been locked.

Re: First International Social Transformation Conference 6 years, 6 months ago #2435

We are honored to see that the name of our organization "Crom Alternative Exchange Association" has appeared among media partners of the "First International Social Transformation Conference" - meeting on the theme "Alternative monetary systems" organized by NGOs that support independence of science and global transition to more just and environmentally sustainable society:

http://www.teslaconference.org/partners.html

In the spirit of cooperation, through our communication tools we will help as much as we can on the distribution of information related to forthcoming event.

Re: First International Social Transformation Conference 6 years, 6 months ago #2455

Written material that Crom Alternative Exchange Association has prepared for the "First International Social Transformation Conference":

English Version
Global Monetary Reform And The Transformation Of Society

Serbo-Croatian Version
Globalna Monetarna Reforma I Transformacija Društva

Italian Version
Riforma Monetaria Globale E La Trasformazione Della Società
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by administrator.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds