Alternative currency and balanced living system. Alternativna valuta i uravnoteženi životni sistem. Moneta alternativa e sistema di vita equilibrato.

Linija

Search

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Proposal from Pula for a new national anthem of Croatia
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Proposal from Pula for a new national anthem of Croatia

Proposal from Pula for a new national anthem of Croatia 4 days, 10 hours ago #3357

• Frane V
  • Fresh Boarder
Of course that British humour is a top of the top, but I bet you didn't know Bosnian humour is just a bit above it.
Apart from its beautiful natural location, an important thing about Pula is that it tend towards the high living standards. In that regard, life expectancy, financial wealth, social equality and education are, according to global authorities, decisive aspects that determines on what level is some country a good place to live in. It's surely not a secret what countries have consistently been ranked throughout the last decade as the world’s best countries to live in. Surprisingly or not, those same countries are ranked by those same global authorities as the countries with greatest number of psychiatrists per inhabitant. In that regard, another important thing about Pula is that at one wonderful level this city has cultivated its own version (for example 2Cellos Stjepan Hauser: “I don't need drugs because I'm naturally crazy”) of the moral of the eminent quote “f**k the country that doesn't have Bosnia” - which is a direct answer to the “philosophical” question why are we here and what is our purpose in life.

Drummer Senad Šuta is a component that firmly connects Istrian peninsula with Bosnian band Dubioza Kolektiv whose song 'Anthem of the Generation' has become a real hit on the Balkans. Video subtitles are available in English, German, Italian, Czech, Turkish, Slovenian, Spanish, Hungarian and Macedonian language:

Bruno Bušić is a legendary Croatian nationalist. He was, inter alia, a journalist, writer and historian. His prediction from 1975 is the one Croats quotes most frequently in these times: “the Free Croatia will be born when the Berlin Wall falls and bloody communist empires collapses like a house of cards. But once we liberate ourselves from being the slaves of the Serbs and we create our state, only then you will see our own people proving what a good stealers they are. We were defrauded by everyone for centuries, but the worst and the hardest time will come when our own people start to steal from us and sell us to the world's windfuckers and macro stealers. They will assail us like raptors. Who will save us then from ourselves?”
Popeye is a band from Pula whose song 'EUrupa (EU hole)' has been proposed few years ago as a new national anthem of Croatia:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds